Thursday, January 6, 2011

Diva Inspiration Challenge #129

SO what do you see? First thing that comes to mind when I look at this week's Diva Inspiration picture is SPARKLE, GLITTER. Then looking at it a little bit more, I find myself getting lost in the dimensions of the never ending circles in the circles. STARS! I can imagine myself laying on my back staring up into the sky and see clusters of magnificent celestial bodies.
For a simple picture, there sure are many possibilities!! :)

To see what my creative team came up with, just click on their name:

Maria
Carol
Katy
Robin
Jeannette

Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or public gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to a public gallery, be sure to put DivaIC129 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I really liked the inspiration challenge this week! I look forward to seeing what everyone else came up with!

http://whatwouldcarriecraft.blogspot.com/2011/01/black-and-white-and-red-all-over.html