Saturday, February 12, 2011

diva sketch challenge


I can't wait to see what the team comes up with for today's sketch. I love throwing these challenges to the team. It amuses me that the harder looking sketches are executed wonderfully and the simplier ones are the troublesome ones. Go figure. But, I love what the sketch team comes up with every week and I'm blessed that they are so forgiving with my sketches.

Thanx also to those of you that sketch along with us and leave us your link. You do a wonderful job with them as well. :)

Have a great weekend as you wander through the team blogs and view their creations.
Adriana
Alisa
Barbara
Becky
Elizabeth
Jeannette
Leonie
Ruthie
Tammy
carol

2 comments:

Maxine Conrad said...

LOVE this sketch! LOVE what all of you came up with. Great job my friends xx

AB. said...

I am inspired! Here’s my card