Saturday, February 19, 2011

diva sketch challenge


Good morning stampers. I hope you had a good week. We've had a hint of spring here in Michigan this week. We were actually in the mid 50's. What is it like where you live? I do realize that it is mid February and have no illusions that spring is close, but it was oh so nice to sit outside for a few minutes with the cats and play . . . especially after I got my car stuck in my yard last Saturday in the snow. It had to be towed out by my neighbor. Wow, was that only a week ago? :)

Remember that all of our blogs are linked so you only have to skip from blog to blog. Enjoy your stroll through the team blogs and their creations this week.

I also want to thank those of you that have been participating with the sketches. We love that you are trying new things and sharing them with us. Thank you.

Adriana
Alisa
Barbara
Becky
Elizabeth
Jeannette
Leonie
Ruthie
Tammy

No comments: