Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fabulous Friend Wednesday...

Pretty lame title, huh? LOL I didn't get anything from the design team for this week, so you're going to have to look at something I made. ;)




















I used the Weekend Sketch Challenge for the layout. My card base is Whisper White cardstock. I used a piece of Crushed Curry run through my Big Shot with the Finial Press embossing folder for the background. (I ran the envelope flap through with the same folder for a designer touch.) A strip of Melon Mambo polka-dot ribbon (it's really 2-sided! YAY! I used the solid side.) is adhered across the middle of the card. Melon Mambo cardstock (my fave of the new In Colors) is topped by a piece of Razzleberry Lemonade DSP. The sentiment is from Oval All and the flower is from Razzle Dazzle. I used my In Color markers to color them. I punched it out with the Wide Oval punch (I used a sponge dauber and Crushed Curry to soften the Whisper White cardstock) and layered it on a piece of Rich Razzleberry that was run through my Big Shot with the Lots of Tags sizzlit. The tag piece is adhered with dimensionals.

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Oval All, Razzle Dazzle. Ink- Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry. Paper- Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP. Accessories- Big Shot, Finial Press embossing folder, Lots of Tags sizzlit, Wide Oval punch, Melon Mambo polka-dot ribbon.

Enjoy the rest of the week. The weekend is almost here!

Until next week...
Happy Stampin'!
Elizabeth

2 comments:

Maxine Conrad said...

Love this card Elizabeth. I love what you have done with the envelope too :) Thanks for sharing "your" creativity with us :)

Jayne said...

Very nice card!