Thursday, July 23, 2009

Diva Inspiration Challenge #53

One year ago tomorrow the first Diva Inspiration Challenge was posted! Can you believe it's been a whole year already?!? I want to thank all my creative divas who committed their time to these challenges.
This week's picture is a scene from Kauai, Hawaii. I myself will be visiting waterfalls this weekend with my boys - but not in Hawaii. We are very excited to be going to Niagara Falls in Canada. We have never been there before and it will be nice to get away and see something new.

To see what my creative team came up with, just click on their name:
Maria
Elizabeth
Carol
Karen
Katy


To view the submissions on SCS click here.

Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or SCS gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to SCS be sure to put DivaIC53 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

1 comment:

Jen said...

WOW These are really great! I love how you guys focused on the trees :)
But Kathy - I really loved how you looked outside of the picture to make your waterfall card - It looks awesome!

Great job you guys!