Saturday, November 22, 2008

Simply Saturday

Instead of turning in my homework (Designing Diva projects) and having someone else post them, I asked the teacher (blog manager--WAVING!) if I could just post them myself. So...here they are..... :)





**Punch Turkey (as seen in October's Stampin' Success)

Since I do not yet own the Boho Blossom Punch, I used the Flower Trio Punch for the feet and a tip of the star punch for the beak.

**Mini Pizza Box-This was created by using the information found here.

Stamp Set-Thoroughly Thankful
Paper-Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Bravo Burgundy
Ink-Basic Brown
Accessories-Stampin' Write markers, Blender Pen, 3/4" circle punch (to cut out half circle on top half to make the box easier to open), Sticky Strip, Distressing tool from Cutter Kit

**Freestanding Pop Up Card-Wow was this fun to make!! Here is the tutorial I used.

Stamp Set-Happy Blessings
Paper-Creamy Caramel, Naturals Ivory, Really Rust
Ink-Basic Brown, Really Rust
Accessories-Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain ribbon, Rope Twine, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch, Paper Snips, Sticky Strip

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving.
Alicia :)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Alicia- All your projects are super! TFS!

Hugs!

carolm said...

love your projects alicia! too cute.

xoxo ~ carol.