Friday, November 7, 2008

Diva Sketch Challenge #6

Time for the sketch challenge again! There were many great cards last week. Thank you to my team and those of you who participated and linked your cards so we could see them. I finally made time to stamp since my Stamp Camp last Saturday. I was so busy getting ready and then unpacking my stuff. We have also had the most beautiful weather here - temperatures near 70! That is very warm for Michigan this time of year and I have been spending a lot of time outside. It did feel good to stamp again today. Here is the sketch we used...



Here is my card. I still love this little snowman so much! I used Baja Breeze in the background of the snowman on the watercolor paper. I made sure not to get any in the actual snowman body. I think it makes his body really pop off the paper. My picture of that isn't the greatest - you'll just have to try it yourself!


I also used the Chit Chat rub-ons with this card. There are over 75 different greetings for every occasion on each sheet - one in Chocolate Chip and one in White. Starting Nov 10, Stampin' Up! is offering 20% off all rub-ons with a $20 purchase.

Here are the cards my team has come up with...

Tammy

Michelle

Alicia

Ruthie

Carol

Splitcoast gallery


We would love to see what you create using this sketch. You can leave a comment with a link to your card or upload to your splitcoast gallery using divasc6 as your keyword. Thanks for playing!

Enjoy~
Becky

Supplies
Stamps: Merry and Bright
Ink: Staz-On black, Riding Hood Red, Tangarine Tango, Baja Breeze, Old Olive
Paper: Watercolor paper, Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Ruby Red and Holiday Treasures DSP
Other: Alpine Ribbon Originals, Dimensionals, Aqua painters, scallop circle punch, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches

1 comment:

Ching said...

Hi, the sketch was nice and simple! I luv it ! Here's mine... http://craftyshotz.blogspot.com

Thanks, Ching