Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Jingle all the way!

Today's card comes from Kristine Memmott. Isn't is just so pretty? I ordered some Decor Elements that match this image in the stamp set. They will be here this afternoon! I can't wait! I think I may have to order the stamp set, too. Thanks for enabling me, Kristine! ;)

Stamps: Christmas Classics
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Ski Slope DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red and Going Grey Markers
Accessories: Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds

Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday!

See you next week!

Stampin' Smiles!
~*Elizabeth*~

2 comments:

carolm said...

kristine, this card is gorgeous!!! i love that little saying. i too, got the decor element for it.

cheers ~ carol.

Val said...

What a wonderful card...very rich and elegant looking. Love the colours!