Friday, April 23, 2010

Finally Friday and Awashed with Flowers!!!


Hello all!!!!   Bet you thought I forgot didn't you?  I didn't, just a little slow!!  This Friday we have a lovely card from Brenda Taylor featuring the new set, Awash with Flowers.  If you like 2-step stamping, you will LOVE this set!!  It is on special this month only, and will not be available again until the new catalog comes out in July.

Here's what Brenda has to say about her card:

Here is a card that I created for TSSC #116, www.technostamper.com . I decided on my color choice, by spinning the SU color coach wheel. I love that tool, I used it all the time, when I am not sure where to start. When I was stamping, I did stampin off the ink. I stamped the ink into the ink pad and then stamped it off on a scratch piece of paper and then I stamped it directly onto the Whisper White cs. I wanted the card to have a softer look.


Supplies:

Awash with Flowers stamp set
Tempting Turquoise, Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal and Whisper White cs
Tempting Turquoise, Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery and Basic Black inks
Clear Rhinestone brads, pop dots, Certainly Celery sating ribbon, 1 1/4" circle punch and 1 3/8" circle punch

Happy Stamping!!!!

~~~Ann~~~

No comments: