Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter may officially be over, but I couldn't resist sharing this with you.  I CASE'd the idea from Becky Roberts for Christmas and had so much fun with it that I just had to make them again - this time I changed it up a little for spring.


I cut out flowers with my Big Shot, added those to a scallop punch and then adhered the whole thing to a piece of chocolate.  (I used some Willy Wonka chocolates that I found; they were small, square and foil wrapped)  Then I slipped the chocolates into a clear pretzel bag and finished it off with a great big bow.  Fast.  Easy. Fun!


(Of course, you can change the greeting to work for anything)

Supplies:

Teeny Tiny Wishes
Old Olive CS
Pawsitively Prints DSP
Flower Layers w/Leaf bigz die
Old Olive striped grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

carolm said...

this is too cute!!! xxo