Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Thoughts and Prayers

Hello Everyone,

I must apologize. My assigned day to post is Monday but as I was not at home for most of the day yesterday enjoy the holiday, I didn't post. So double posting for today and SORRY!


These cute cards designed by Kristine Memmott are so cute. This happens to be one of my very favorite stamp sets. The Pretties kit....wow these embellishments make everything look so wonderful.


Kristine used these Stampin' Up! products to make these cards.
Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers Paper: Old Olive, Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa Ink: Old Olive, Perfect Plum, Close to Cocoa Accessories: Pretties Kit, Dimensionals, Pink, Chocolate Chip and White Taffeta Ribbon, ½: Circle Punch

We have many women in our online group who have had to deal with so much lately. One of our members, Kay Mespelt lost her husband this month. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers :)

Happy Stampin'
Max

3 comments:

carolm said...

beautiful cards kristine. i don't think you can screw up anything with this set. it is awesome.

xoxo

Leonie Schroder said...

Wow what a neat idea ... wonder if I should say no?? just to get your reaction? roflol It was great to chat on messenger this morning and I do like this card so I might say no at first and then say yes of course!! haha
Have a great day honey!

Just 7 more sleeps!

Leonie Schroder said...

Wow what a neat idea ... wonder if I should say no?? just to get your reaction? roflol It was great to chat on messenger this morning and I do like this card so I might say no at first and then say yes of course!! haha
Have a great day honey!

Just 7 more sleeps!