Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Got some Spare Rubber?

Divas - you'll go wild when I show you this idea from Adriana Benitez! I never would have thought of it on my own, and I can't wait to try it!


I had some spare pieces of rubber from a stamp set (what's left after you remove your stamps). It was a large enough piece that I was able to make my own small star stamp.


I ran the rubber through the Big Shot with my Stars #2 die, just once, and it cut a very clean image for me.


Now I'll just attach it to a spare block or double mount in on the back of a stamp from my Starring You set.




What did I tell you? This is seriously cool! Thanks for sharing your idea with us Adriana - I love it! It's your turn Divas - let us see what you come up with. You can leave a comment with your blog address or post a picture in the Yahoo group.

1 comment:

carolm said...

very cool. i think i want some flowers. :)

xoxo