Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Baskets and Blooms

Check out this adorable basket from Gretchen Barron! I love the color combo and the flower and the corduroy buttons...ahhh, so cute!


I've seen some of these little baskets around and I don't know how other people have put them together but I discovered an easy, quick way to make these that doesn't require figuring out complex angles and fancy cutting! You begin with the Big Shot and the Baskets & Blooms Die and cut just the two Basket images. I used the fabulous Sweet Slumber Specialty Designer Series Paper for this project. It's textured, cover-weight cardstock that has a different design printed on each side. It's perfect for this type of project and makes it an even easier and faster project to put together! For more pictures and a complete Tutorial, see my blog post at http://gretchenbarron.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/04/a-tisket-a-tasket-a-cute-little-may-basket.html

Thanks Gretchen - this looks like so much fun! Now I've added a couple more dies to my wish list :)

1 comment:

carolm said...

love it gretchen. it is so fun!

xoxo