Monday, November 10, 2008

Friendship Monday


I love this stamp set. I have seen so many wonderful projects made using it. It was not on my original wish list when I first saw the Mini Catalog but after seeing all the fabulous projects, I just HAD to have it. Isn't that pretty normal?

This weeks projects were submitted by Kristine Memmott of Salt Lake City, UT. Kristine makes the most cutest things and if I was not a demo, I would be her customer for sure.

Here are the products Kristine used for the above card:

Paper: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Whisper White, Old Olive DSP, More Mustard DSP, Pumpkin Pie DSP and Chocolate Chip DS
Stamp set: Season of Friendship
nk: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Old Olive Brads, Dimensionals, 3.4” circle punch



Another cute card. I can hardly believe Thanksgiving is here yet again. This year has flown by, as they all seem to these days. I was told that happened once you hit 21 tee hee!

Card stock: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, More Mustard, Very Vanilla

Stamps: Harvest Home, Thank You Kindly, Polka Dot Background

Ink: Stazon Black, Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Water Color Crayons, Aqua Painter, Blender Pen, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers, Scallop Edge Punch

If you would like to submit any THANKSGIVING cards, please e-mail them to utahdivasinternational@gmail.com

Happy Stampin'

Max

2 comments:

Carpenter's said...

One talented stamper, thanks for sharing.

carolm said...

beautiful cards kristine!!!

xox ~ carol.