Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wacky Kitty Wednesday!


Hello! Happy Wednesday!

Today I am sharing a card made by a very special artist...my daughter! :) She made it for her friend's birthday. Her friend loves Hello Kitty! My daughter made the card with only a smidgen of help from me. The only things I did were snip the circle out of the cardstock when she finished using the Coluzzle, round the corners of the card base, and make the little bow. She looked through my punches and chose them all on her own. I am so proud of her. I think she did a great job!

I'm sure she would love to hear what you think!

Until next week...
Happy Stampin'!
Elizabeth

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- none. Ink- none. Paper- Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black. Accessories- Coluzzle, 3/4" Circle punch, Word Window punch, Horizontal Slot punch, Large Oval punch, Pretty in Pink taffeta, white gel pen.

2 comments:

Steph Gittins said...

This is so adorable! Your daughter did a fantastic job. It looks just like Hello Kitty- I guessed who it was the moment I saw the picture!

Kimberley said...

What an adorable card! I love the way the whiskers move! Your daughter did a fantabulous job!