Thursday, April 9, 2009

Diva Inspiration Challenge #38

Are you ready for Easter? Ready or not, it's almost here. The weather has been real beautiful all week long and it doesn't show any sign of changing.
Easter will be a family day for us. We'll start off with church and then maybe out to breakfast (haven't decided yet). I have some fun activities planned for my bunch during the day and then we'll gather around the table for a very festive dinner with friends and family - or at least that's what I'm brewing up in my head right now.....heheheee.

This week's inspiration picture is still in the Easter/ Spring spirit. I wish you all a very Happy Easter!!

To see what my creative team came up with, just click on their name:
Maria
Elizabeth
Carol

To view the submissions on SCS click here.

Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or SCS gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to SCS be sure to put DivaIC38 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

No comments: