Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sketchy Saturday (#19)

Woo Hoo!! It's Saturday!!! This is such a great weekend for me. Two stamping buddies from out-of-state came to visit and we're having a blast!! Definitely a much needed weekend for all of us. It's great to take some time for you.

Here's the sketch for today.

Check out what the team came up with this week......

Adriana

Alicia

Carol

Leonie

Tammy

Join in and take the challenge with us. Leave a comment with a link to your blog or upload to your SCS gallery using DivaSC18 as your keyword. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend full of fun. Take some time out for you.

1 comment:

Janice RR said...

OK - you talked me into it!! Took a few minutes out today, from preparing for next week's workshops. My challenge card is on my blog: www.bellacosa.typepad.com
I can't seem to quit coloring and cutting the flowers from "Eastern Blooms" . . . have done variations of this card in many colors. I owe the inspiration to a woman named Cindy Lawrence . . . "one happy stamper" . .. she did a card months ago in red, that is my absolute all-time favorite . . . and I've goten addicted to it's elements! Janice RR