Thursday, February 5, 2009

Diva Inspiration Challenge #29

This week's Diva Inspiration Challenge picture gives you two guilty pleasures in one! Would you believe these shoes are made out of chocolate?!? Talk about SWEET shoes! These shoes were made by Gayle's Chocolates and I found it here.

So what colors do you think I pulled out of this picture? Of course Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla but also Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, and Close to Cocoa.

To see what my creative team came up with, just click on their name:
Maria
Carol
Elizabeth

To view the submissions on SCS click here.

Now it's your turn! Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or SCS gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to SCS be sure to put DivaIC29 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

2 comments:

Amber said...

Chocolate Shoes??? What could possibly be better - those are my two favorite things combined! I love this color scheme, and now I'm feeling a little inspired. Guess I'd better go stamp!

gbarron56 said...

I couldn't resist this delicious inspiration! Here's a link to my projects -- http://gretchenbarron.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/02/talk-about-delicious-inspiration.html

Blessings, Gretchen
www.gretchenbarron.typepad.com