Friday, December 26, 2008

Pink Peppermint Recipe Card


Hello All!! Here it is, Friday again!! Where does the week go? I wish all of you a joyous and happy Christmas season!!!

This week's creations comes from Stephanie Gittins! And will you just look at this awesome recipe card she created!!!

Here's what she has to say:

One of the fun things my customers and I do each month is hold a recipe card exchange. We make 6x6 pages, and each month we have a theme. This month the theme was "Frozen." I got my inspiration from the photo that was with the original recipe- it had a brown cookie crumb crust, and the pink peppermint ice cream was so cute with the red and white candy canes.
I wanted a feminine, "ice cream shop" kind of look. My favorite part is the little accent in the corner. The little flower from Wow Flowers really looks Christmasy to me- it could almost be a snowflake. I stamped it in Real Red craft ink and then embossed with Irridescent Ice. I love how it looks like frosty, frozen peppermint.

Just looking at this sample and reading her comments make me hungry for some peppermint patties!!!

Thanks Stephanie for an amazing creation to share with all the divas and stamping world!!


Happy Stamping!!!

Ann

Pink Peppermint Recipe Card (Catalog Sampler)
Stamps: Whimsy Jumbo Wheel, Wow Flowers
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper White cardstock. Chocolate Chip Patterns Designer Series Paper
Ink: Pretty in Pink Jumbo Cartridge. Real Red Craft Pad, Pink Pirouette Classic Pad
Accessories: Jumbo Stampin' Around Handle, Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Irridescent Ice embossing powder, Heat Tool, Dimensionals, Red Gingham Ribbon

3 comments:

Carpenter's said...

Stephanie,

This is super cute!

Anonymous said...

Stephanie - can't decide what looks better... the recipe or the card itself :) TFS!

Maxine Conrad said...

Hey Steph! When I first saw this recipe card I thought, Oh how cute it that! So imagine my surprise when I saw it was one of your creations! After that I thought, Check that out - she's my upline!!

Way to go - very very cute!