Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Felt Flowers











Todays project was made by Adriana Benitez of Florida. Very cute!


Adriana wrote:


"I love the felt flowers in our catalog so I was very excited to see the snowflakes in the mini catalog. (And, hey, being in Florida - these will be the only snowflakes I see this Christmas!)

Looking through my notes of "stuff to try", I came across notes from Beate Johns blog with this great Z-fold card and knew that the snowflakes would work perfectly on it. I unapologetically state that I totally cased this card from Beate. If you are familiar with her beooootiful cards, you'll notice that the photo corners with brads as well as the ribbon are favorite additions of hers. I just made it "mine" by changing up the stamps, papers and flakes. But, that's what CASING is all about, isn't it? ;)

One note: for the ribbon, I just cut a little slit with my craft knife into the fold of the card so that the ribbon could just slide through and not interfere with the card opening."



Thanks for sharing this cute, cute card with us.


Happy Stampin'

Max

1 comment:

carolm said...

this card is gorgeous adriana!!! though how you can be holiday motivated in warmth and sunshine are beyond me. (haha)

we finally got some awesome snow yesterday.

xoxo ~ carol.