Saturday, August 30, 2008

Stampin' Success Saturday

Congrats to today's feature Diva, Ann Fitton, for winning the August Stampin' Success contest-Tricks and Treats. Her winning submission will be in the October Stampin' Success. I cannot wait to see what she created for the contest, but until then.....I do have other projects of hers to share with you. She even used the new sets she won*! :)

First, here's a little of what Ann wanted to share with all of you....

I have been stamping for 5 1/2 years now and a demo for 3 years. Like most of us, I went to an SU! workshop to "help" out a friend!!! One time was all it took and I was hooked! While I can't draw a stick figure to save my life, stamping gives me the creative outlet I need. And I'm not a fast stamper either!! Sometimes a card can take me all day until I am happy with it! I don't have one specific style of stamping and I like that. I want people to look at my creations and see differences in all of them, even it's just a little difference. I love to emboss and paper piece images to make them really pop on a card!

Bloom Where You are Planted Card (Above)
Stamps: None!
Inks: None!
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper Whiter, Summer Picnic dsp, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Blooms die cuts, Summer Days rub ons, River Rock stitched (with stitching removed), Fire & Ice circle rhinestone brads, paper piercer, dimensionals, slit punch


Let's Celebrate!
Stamps: On Your Birthday*, Frames with a Flourish*, Flower Fancy* and Canvas
Ink: Blush Blossom, Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa, Cert. Celery & Old Olive
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Blush Blossom, Ruby Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Coluzzle, scallop & 1 3/8" circle punches, white taffeta, dimensionals, scallop edge punch, piercing tool




Torn Up Love
Stamps: Dreams Du Jour, Frames with a Flourish*
Inks: Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Old Olive text., Riding Hood Red & Bella Rose dsp
Accessories: Scallop edge & 1 3/8" square punches, kraft taffeta, dimensionals, SU! markers, blender pens



Thank you so much for sharing your creations with us, Ann. Looking forward to seeing that winning submission.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday weekend.

Alicia :)





8 comments:

Maria Williams :) said...

Very pretty projects Ann! I can't wait to see your winning creation!!

Congratulations!!

carolm said...

oh annie, these are gorgeous works of art.

awesome!!!

cheers ~ carol.

Brenda said...

Ann, I love all your projects! You do beautiful work. Congrats on the win!

Anonymous said...

Wow Really Pretty Cards! I just love your style. Congrats on SS:)

Tandra said...

Amazing projects Ann! You do wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

very pretty!

Jenn D said...

The first card is so pretty because the textured cardstock adds so much to it. I love the watercoloring on the Love card. Gorgeous creations

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Man, everytime i look at that bloom where you're planted card I love it even more! It's totally my style. You guys are doing an amazing job with this site!