Saturday, August 2, 2008

Friendships

Once I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I began making new friends. I was asked to join this AMAZING group of demonstrators and continued to make more friendships, many that are very strong. Although I wasn't able to attend Convention this year, I was still able to swap with my fellow Divas. This year there was a Friendship Swap for Diva members to participate in. Although I won't have my swaps for a while and cannot tell you about them, I know they are going to be wonderful. I thought I would share with you my swap creation. The rules were that it had to be friendship related and in shades of purple. I can't wait to see what wonderful samples I will get back.

Stamp Set: Simply Said
Cardstock: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Pale Plum
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensional, Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbon

Looking forward to more Stampin' Up! news during the last day of Convention!! I'm excited about the other announcements made with the release of phase 2 of the Decor Elements and a partnership with Sizzix allowing SU! to carry the Big Shot and exclusive Stampin' Up! dies. I so wish I could have been there with everyone! Have a wonderful weekend and for those of you traveling home from Convention...be safe. I'm looking forward to hearing more once everyone returns home and has had time to rest.

Alicia :)

1 comment:

carolm said...

alicia, your swap is adorable and so are all of the rest of them.

carol. :)