Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Red White and Blue

Hello Friends,

I am really excited to share fabulous projects from one very talented and creative Diva, Melanie Schulenberg.
Although I am British and will always be grateful for my heritage, I love living in the United States of America.  I LOVE seeing patriotic projects! 
Here's something that can be used as a table decoration, or better yet, to brighten up those gray office cubicles. All text that you see is from the "Red, White & Blue" jumbo wheel. SO much versatility if you just ink up the text you want and wheel it out. It's like 15 extra stamp sets for free!

The basket uses the new Lattice embossing folder. Having this container textured REALLY made a difference.

Are you curious about the basket? It's the egg template basket from Stampin' Up! (Pattern will be posted next week :)


This card uses the new jumbo wheel in the traditional way, simply wheeled and mounted.


The stars are from the Seeing Stars stamp set. What would fit more than this patriotic wheel?
I tied a little mini vintage tag, also from the Summer mini and embellished it with cardstock layers.

Thanks Melanie!  Love your creativity!

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Melanie- I love both your projects! I have that wheel, and it hasn't seen any ink yet. Thanks for the inspiration!

Kellie Paxton said...

I Love these projects! 4th of July is my favorite holiday! Who doesn't love fireworks? Beautiful job with your creations.

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Fabulous projects! Melanie is so talented.. Thanks for sharing these with us!

carolm said...

great job melanie. will you make them to order? i could use them for memorial day. :)

love them. xoxo