Thursday, May 13, 2010

Diva Inspiration Challenge #95


How creative is your imagination this week? Even though this week's inspiration picture is a bunch of lines and squiggles, it reminds me of the days of finding images in the clouds. The first thing that came to my mind were fireworks, then flowers. Pretty soon the ball got rolling and I couldn't stop looking to see what else I could "see". It will be fun to see how everyone else came to interpret this week pic. :)

To see what my creative team came up with, just click on their name:

Maria
Elizabeth
Carol
Katy
Robin

Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or public gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to a public gallery, be sure to put DivaIC95 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

1 comment:

carolm said...

maria, i love your card. it's perfect. i wanted to use my embrace life also, but alas, it is mia. like that's new. great card!! xoxo