Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day


Hello Friends,

I created todays card and had a lot of fun.
I stamped one of the images from the July Fourth Stamp Set with versamark ink all over the Pacific Point card base. The fabulous thing about Versamark is that you can stamp it on any color card stock and it will show 'that' color. I wheeled the Red, White & Blue Jumbo Wheel over a strip of Whisper White Card Stock. I layered it on Real Red Card Stock and then adhered it to the card. I punched out 3 Large Stars using the above mentioned Red, White and Blue Card Stock and layered them with Red and White stars. I adhered them to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals. I attached a strip of Whisper White Organza Ribbon and then added a small piece of Real Red Satin Ribbon to it.




A very quick and easy card. This card could be made in multiples very easy with the help of the Jumbo Wheel and the Star Punches.


Here is the middle of the card
 

Hope you have a wonderful day !

1 comment:

carolm said...

too cute, max. xox