Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Thinking Outside the Box

I'm so excited to share this card from Brenda Taylor with you! I think most of us associate birthdays with cake, candles and ice cream, so naturally we create cards and gifts around those themes; but I love what Brenda did with this card. It's absolutely simple, but so cute! My birthday is during the winter, so maybe that's why I like this card so much. Or maybe it's the great color combination. Either way, it's fantastic! Thanks Brenda :)


Supplies:

Serene Snowflake & Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set

Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay & Whisper White card stock

Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo & Bermuda Bay ink pads

Bermuda Bay polka dot ribbon


1 comment:

carolm said...

great idea brenda. cake and candles aren't always necessary.

xoxo