Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Christmas Card Class samples



























Happy Wednesday! It's almost Friday! :)


Today's cards come to us from...me! LOL These are just a few samples of the 30 different cards my customers will be making at my Christmas Card Class next week. I used the Simply Scrappin' Kit, Christmas Jingle. It's got so many goodies in it! If you have never purchased a SSK before, you definitely need to see it to believe it! I made 30 cards and 2 6X6 scrapbook pages out of half the kit. The only extras I added were ribbon and vanilla cardstock for the bases.

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- none. Ink- none. Paper- Very Vanilla. Accessories- Christmas Jingle SSK, Real Red 5/8" grosgrain.

Have a fabulous Wednesday!
Until next week...

Happy stampin'!
Elizabeth

3 comments:

Amber said...

Elizabeth - soooo adorable! I can't wait to get my hands on that kit :)

Anonymous said...

Great use of the kit. The cards are adorable!

carolm said...

too cute, e!!

xox