Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'll have a blue, blue Christmas...

It's actually Taken with Teal. LOL

Today's card comes to us from the fabulously talented, award-winning demonstrator Gretchen Barron! (She and Selene Kempton, another fabulous UDI sister, were the Heart of Stampin' Up! award winners at this year's Convention in Salt Lake City!) This card is just gorgeous! Here's what Gretchen has to say about it...

For today's card I'm using the new Designer Series Papers called Holiday Lounge and the beautiful new Gifts of Christmas stamp set. These are certainly non-traditional colors for Christmas -- Taken with Teal and Sahara Sand, but I must say I love how this card turned out. As you can see, I gave the Dove more than a little bling with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (applied with a 2-way glue pen) and added some of the luxurious 5/8" Whisper White Satin Ribbon. The three Square Rhinestone Brads on the Photo Corner add a bit more bling and I thought a nice touch. The circles were cut out with the Circle Scissor Plus. And, of course, I added a little something to the inside of the card as well!

More photos and details can been seen on my blog at http://gretchenbarron.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/07/on-the-fourth-day-of-christmas-.html.

Thanks for looking!

Blessings, Gretchen


Thanks for sharing with us, Gretchen!

Until next Wednesday...
Happy Stampin'!
Elizabeth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Gretchen! TFS!

carolm said...

this is incredibly gorgeous gretchen!!!!

i love it!

xoxox