Monday, August 3, 2009



Hello Everyone and Happy Monday!

WOWZERS! I am so excited to let you know that our Yahoo group is growing leaps and bounds. If you or any one you know is interested in joining the most fabulous group of demonstrators, please contact me at maxstamps@yahoo.com for more information.

Our newest member is Patty Bennett from Hercules, CA. I have known Patty for a little over a year now and she is awesome. Many of you will visit her blog as she is known for her 'videos' and I have to mention, the video for the Matchbox Die helped me tremendously. Patty has served as a member of the Advisory Board this year and I have really enjoyed getting to know her.

Our annual Stampin' Up! convention is this week! They are always fabulous. I checked out Patty's blog today and the above cards are Patty's swaps. Any Stampin' Up! event would not be the same without the swaps! :)
To learn more about Patty and her fabulous creativity, visit her blog at www.pattystamps.com
You will also find the products Patty used to make these wonderful cards.
Enjoy your day
Max

1 comment:

carolm said...

beautiful cards patty. wish i was there to swap.

xox