Tuesday, July 8, 2008

G'day on a wet wintery day here in Sydney, Australia.

Its a wet and chilly 52F here as I type - not my favourite weather to say the least so I thought I'd share some lovely projects made by Design Diva Becky Teusink to brighten your day!



This gorgeous card is done using the Spring Break designer series papers, some hodge podge and Taffeta Ribbon. Here's a close up of a similar card using a different hodge podge frame and greeting.

Now I do believe that the Hodgepodge is on sale with a whoppin 25% discount in USA and Canada so check with your local demonstrator on how you can take advantage of this great bargain! Wish ours was discounted too as I really need another tin - oh and when your tin is empty why not decorate it and turn it into a gift for someone?




This card is just gorgeous and rather quick to make with just a couple of punches and a Stampin' Round Wheel and finish off with some ribbon.

How sweet is this envelope with just by using the circle punch?



have a great Wednesday everyone and see you next week

Leonie

2 comments:

carolm said...

cute, simple, quick! great becky.

cheers ~ carol.

Carpenter's said...

Great projects, Becky!