Friday, July 25, 2008

This is the LAST FRIDAY BEFORE CONVENTION!

Is anyone else as excited as I am?


Thanks to Becky Teusink for sending in these pics. These are name tag holders for her downline to identify their bags at convention! Don't you just love that idea, and how cute is the sock monkey?

Here is the list of supplies that Becky used:

Stamps: Sock Monkey, Defining Alphabet

Ink: Riding Hood Red, Basic Brown, Close to Cocoa, Blush Blossom

Paper: Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Confetti White, Bella Rose DSP

Other: Scallop punch, circle punch, 3 for you flower punch, aqua painter, fire circle brads, Chocolate Chip wide grosgrain, name badge holders from Staples

As many of you know, my next Friday post will be from Convention! Yay! I cant remember the last time I have been this excited for an event. This is going to be fun. I am REALLY looking forward to meeting many of you NEXT WEEK!

Until then, Jennifer

2 comments:

Stacy Palmer said...

Becky -

These are SO cute. Hope I see them on a convention bag. Looking forward to convention ... JUST DAYS AWAY!

Stacy P.

Carpenter's said...

Becky,

Wish I was your downline, too cute! I am falling in love with this little monkey :)