Thursday, March 6, 2008

Always

Happy Thursday Everyone!

Today's Diva I have had the opportunity to receive her beautiful work in one of the SCIAB swaps I participated in. (SCIAB - Stamp Camp In A Box ~ one will be coming up real soon...)
Here's what Charmaine wrote :

"I just celebrated my sixth year with Stampin Up last month. I met many of the members of Divas in another web group, and joined up with our current group shortly after they formed this site. In my normal life I am the Vice President of a growing engineering firm and have just gone back to school to earn my engineering license. I have two regular stamping groups that keep my business going and force me to stay creative when sometimes it gets difficult. I am the mother of one grown son, Alex and a Scottish Terrier, Duncan. I recently traveled to Egypt and completely fell in love with the country, culture, and people. I am trying to go back later this year. "


"This is a simple basket Shelly demonstrated at the Anaheim regionals. I used Real Red and White card stocks, Basic black Classic ink and the Always stamp set. The white heart is stamped, embossed in black, cut out and mounted with dimensionals."

How wonderful to be able to travel and visit new places and see a different culture!! Thanks for sharing with us today Charmaine!!

Until next Thursday, I wish sunny days on all of you no matter where on the globe you are! ;)
~Maria :)

No comments: