Saturday, March 1, 2008

Silky Saturday-Faux that is :)


It is my pleasure to introduce Sue B to you all today. She is one of our creative Canadian Divas. Here is what she has to say.....

"I will be hitting the milestone of 50 years May 1st. I am happily married to my wonderful husband Ed, and he is one of my biggest supporters in crafting. I had three children from a previous marriage (he died) and they have grown up into wonderful adults. Henry, our son, is 24, married to Ariel, and have a 6 month old baby boy, Lennox. Bridget, my daughter 23, married to Dan and have a one-year old son, Hunter. Samantha is my baby, at 22, her partner is Richard, and they are expecting Marshall in May. Becoming a grandmother is one of the best things that has happened to me. I have been a SU! Demo since June, 2006, and am enjoying the friendship and fun that comes with being a part of Utah Divas International. Thanks for letting me share a bit about myself."

I have had the pleasure of receiving one of Sue's creations using the faux silk technique and it is absolutely stunning.

Stamp Set: Give Thanks
Card stock: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, tissue paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Stampin Up! Summer Sun, Certainly Celery and Barely Banana markers, Stampin' Up! Glue stick, Crop-A-Dial, Stampin Up! Ice circle rhinestone, Certainly Celery Grosgrain, Corners were ticket punched using the 1/2 circle punch, and using the marks in the center of the punch to get the corner done, and adhesive to hold everything together.


Thank you so much for sharing with us. May you all have a wonderful weekend.

--Alicia :)

No comments: