Wednesday, October 19, 2011

UDI Color Challenge #58

Thank you for joining us for todays color challenge.  Gretchen is sorely missed already.  I was supposed to post yesterday and woke up in the middle of the night, sat up and said "OH NO" as I realized I had forgotten to post.
My apologies to you our readers and the fabulous design team.

The color theme this week in my opinion is not an easy one. Wisteria Wonder, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla.

Some of these colors I would never have put together - but afterall isn't that what a challenge is all about? :)

Here is what our team came up with and as usual they did an awesome job.  Please leave a comment - who doesn't like kudos and a bit of praise? :)








If you would like to try this out and be featured on this blog, e-mail your picture to maxstamps@yahoo.com with UDI Color Challenge #58 in the subject line.

Have a wonderful day!


No comments: