Tuesday, October 11, 2011

UDI Color Challenge #57

Good morning, everyone, and welcome to a new Color Challenge from Utah Divas International. Today is a bittersweet day for me … this is my last day as the Color Challenge coordinator! Other responsibilities are calling to me and, after more than a year, it’s time for me to hand this off to someone else. It’s been so delightful working with each of the Design Team Members and to see the creativity that each of you have had each week as you’ve played along. Thank you so much. I’m happy to report that Brandy Cox and Maxine Conrad will continue to offer the Color Challenges each week. And, occasionally I will try to play along! After all, I LOVE color! And what better way to enjoy it than with a color challenge.

With that said, here’s what we have in store for you this week …

udi_color_057_inspiration

Now, isn’t this the cutest outfit and what beautiful colors for fall – Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo and Very Vanilla! If I had seen this outfit when my daughter was in preschool, you can bet it would have been in her closet – how cute. The shoes and hair ribbons are the perfect finishing touch! And how do these colors translate to paper and ink? Well, let’s see …

057_liz

Liz Miller

 

057_tonya

Tonya Bowers

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Gretchen Barron

 

057_brandy

Brandy Cox

 

057_sharon

Sharon Field

 

Well, have we inspired you to try your hand at this week’s color challenge? It’s easy to play along. Create your project, take photos and post them on your blog or another public forum. Then return to this post and leave your link below! But don’t procrastinate! You only have until midnight next Monday to play along!

Good luck and happy stamping! Blessings, Gretchen

No comments: