Thursday, August 5, 2010

Diva Inspiration Challenge #107

WATERMELON!! Can you get any more summer than that?! Staring at this week's inspiration picture and getting my thoughts together, I had to take a break and go chop up the watermelon I had sitting on my counter. Boy did that hit the spot!
Hope you have a great week!

To see what my creative team came up with, just click on their name:

Maria
Carol

Katy

Robin

Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or public gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to a public gallery, be sure to put DivaIC107 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

3 comments:

carolm said...

maria your card is adorable. your little watermelons are too cute. xox

Unknown said...

Maria, I love how you did the little watermelons! Too cute!!

Kerin said...

I couldn't help but play along this week, that drink looks so delicious! You can see my sample here:
http://www.kerinstamps.com/stampin_with_kerin/2010/08/udi-inspiration-challenge.html