Thursday, April 15, 2010

Diva Inspiration Challenge #91


I am enjoying the cuteness and softness of this week's inspiration picture. I love the soft colors and absolutely cannot resist the bunnies! I hope you enjoy it too and can't wait to see what cuddly creations you come up with! :)

To see wh
at my creative team came up with, just click on their name:

Maria

Carol
Katy
Robin

Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or public gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to a public gallery, be sure to put DivaIC91 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

2 comments:

carolm said...

maria, i love your card. the pink on pink lattice is wonderful. xoxo

suepeac said...

http://sueandbryanpeac.blogspot.com/2010/04/next-challenge-utah-diva-international.html

Here is my very first try at a UDI challenge. I hope you like it!