Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I have wanted this set since it first came out in the catalog, but somehow it always seemed to get pushed to the bottom of my wish list.  However, it was on sale a few months ago - in a bundle with note cards and brads and I just had to order it!  Finally, I was able to sit down and play with the set and I'm hooked!  I made one card, and then had to make several more - it was perfect to give to some of my friends and neighbors, and they loved it!  Isn't it fun making things for other people?  I think that's what I love most about Stampin' Up - it inspires me to be generous with my time.




Supplies:

Cheep Talk
Note Cards
Stampin' Write markers in Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive
DSP Sweet Pea
Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon
Pumpkin Pie Corduroy Buttons
Linen Thread
Scallop Trim Border Punch
Stampin' Dimensionals (for the bird's wing)

2 comments:

Maxine Conrad said...

LOVE it Amber! Thanks for sharing this with us. :)

carolm said...

love the simplicity amber. great job. xox