Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I was supposed to have posted yesterday, but things didn't exactly go as planned.  Just one of those crazy days with the kids, ugh!  Elizabeth - I hope you'll forgive me for posting today before you have your own post up - I promise I'm not trying to take over!  I just loved this card so much I couldn't stand to wait another week before sharing it.  


I found it on Tiffany Bauer's blog yesterday.  Aren't these colors fun?  After Christmas is over, the dreary cold of winter sets in and I definitely need a pick me up.  Can you imagine getting this card in the mail?  It would totally make my day!



I love the way she added some Hodgepodge Hardware onto her ribbon bow - adorable!  All the details are on her blog, so make sure to check it out!





Tiffany - thanks for letting me showcase your project this week.  Can't wait to CASE it ;)



2 comments:

carolm said...

oh tiffany, i would love to get this gorgeous card, but my birthday isn't until may. could you just change the greeting and send it now? ;)

love it sweetie. xoxo

Anonymous said...

What a great card. The colors are so bright and cheerful; all of the elements really work together to make a fantastic card. TFS!