Thursday, January 28, 2010

Diva Inspiration Challenge #80

How yummy is this week's inspiration pic?!? I am totally dying here because I've been craving cupcakes for such a while, but I am staying dedicated to my diet. This picture is actually ice cream looking like cupcakes or cupcakes trying to impersonate ice cream?? Either which way, it's calling that sweet tooth of mine... ha! I can't wait to see what yummy creations were created this week!

To see what my creative team came up with, just click on their name:

Maria
Elizabeth
Carol
Katy
Robin

Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or public gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to a public gallery, be sure to put DivaIC80 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

1 comment:

carolm said...

maria, your page with brooke is just too cute. xoxo