Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happiness...






















is a new home!

This is another one of my projects :)

I made this card to give to my mom. She and her new husband just closed on a brand-new home. I am so excited for them! To make the card, I used the Neighborhood wheel and colored the houses in with watercolor pencils, Watercolor Wonder Crayons (Bold Brights) and a blender pen. The brads are SU!'s silver brads that I smooshed on my Jet Black Stazon pad. I lined them up all in a row with my mat pack and paper piercer. I ran the Kraft background layer through the Big Shot on the Distressed Texturz plate. I also ran the envelope flap through. I'm not sure if you can tell in the picture. The sentiment is actually part of a sentiment stamp...Heard from the Heart. I used my marker to ink up just the one word. A piece of black gingham ribbon covers the seam between the watercolor paper and the strip of Summer Picnic DSP(retired).
The entire image panel is adhered to the Kraft background with dimensionals.

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Heard from the Heart. Ink- Jet Black Stazon, Classic Black. Paper- Kraft, Basic Black, watercolor, Summer Picnic DSP(retired). Accessories- Big Shot, Distressed Texturz plate, silver brads, black gingham ribbon, Neighborhood SA Jumbo wheel, watercolor pencils, Watercolor Wonder Crayons (Bold Brights), blender pen, dimensionals.

I'm off to play with my new mini catalog goodies that Mr. Brown delivered today! Maybe that will keep my mind off not being in Salt Lake City with all my stampin' buddies!

Until next week...
Happy stampin'!
Elizabeth


1 comment:

carolm said...

love the teeny tiny house in the middle. shouldn't there be a little cat or dog in it? ;)

xox