Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Circus is in town...

...the Circle Circus! Today's project comes to us from Stephanie Gittins.
























Circle Circus 3x6 card and 6x6 page
At my classes, I like to offer a scrapbooking project, but not all of my stamping friends like to scrapbook. One of the best things I learned last year at Convention was Wendy Knowles' idea to give an alternative design and make the 6x6 page into a card. I've been doing that ever since, and my friends love it! This is the project we made in July using the great, versatile new Circle Circus stamp set. I cut the Top Note image in half so that it would fit on the narrow card. Plus, that's a great way to save on paper, and it still leaves a cute spot for journaling on the scrapbook page.

Stamps: Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Wishes Inks: Certainly Celery & Rich Razzleberry Classic Pads Paper: Certainly Celery, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White & Kraft cardstock Accessories: White UniBall Gel Pen, Paper Clip, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, assorted Circle punches, Sizzix Big Shot, Top Note die, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
.

Until next week...
Happy Stampin'!

Elizabeth

1 comment:

carolm said...

great idea stephanie. love the circle circus.

xox