Thursday, March 12, 2009

Diva Inspiration Challenge #34

This week's inspiration picture has been a favorite of mine. I took this picture 4 years ago when I was visiting Squire's Castle in 2005.
I was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio, but moved to Texas and have been here for 16 years. I definitely miss the change of seasons! One of the things about the seasons I miss are the turning of the leaves. I love how colorful these leaves were against the green grass. I hope you enjoy this week's picture!

To see what my creative team came up with, just click on their name:
Maria
Carol

Elizabeth


To view the submissions on SCS click here.

Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or SCS gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to SCS be sure to put DivaIC34 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

1 comment:

carolm said...

i did next week's challenge. i did not get this picture.

sorry.

xoxo