Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Scrapbooking with Selene


















Good Wednesday morning! Today's projects come from the enormously talented Selene Kempton.

I did a spring scrapfest for my customers with SAB products and lots and lots of punches.

My customers made 8 pages for $35.

It uses:
Stamps: polka dot punches.
Ink: Versamark, certainly celery, so saffron , bashful blue, sahara sand.
Paper certainly celery, so saffron , bashful blue, sahara sand, SAB DSP.
Accessories: Lots and lots of punches, and the SAB ribbon.

All pages were stamped with versamark and one stamp from the polka dot punches as a background. I used
www.pagemaps.com to help get started with sketches for some of the layouts. Becky Fleck is da bomb.

Thanks for sharing, Selene! I may just break out some of my half-done books and get some pages completed!

Until next week...
Happy Stampin'!
Elizabeth

No comments: