Friday, March 20, 2009

Finally Friday with Stephanie!!


Hello everyone!!! No I didn't forget! How could I?? This week our Finally Friday creations come to us from the wonderful Stephanie Gittins!!

Here's what she had to say:

I am ready for spring, and I have found myself using lots of bright, fun colors lately! I love the combination of Pink Pirouette and Tangerine Tango; it reminds me of ice cream! I also had fun playing with the new Texturz Plates for the Big Shot. It's such an easy technique, but I think it really adds an extra "WOW!" to any project. For the flowers, I stamped each layer on Very Vanilla cardstock, and then cut them out and layered them using Stampin' Dimensinals. The pink button was the perfect finishing touch!


Stamps: Petal Pizzazz, Thank You Kindly
Inks: Pink Pirouette, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Tangerine Tango, and Very Vanilla Cardstock
Accessories: Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals, Button Bouquet, Tangerine Tango 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Sizzix Big Shot, Stampin' Up! Backgrounds I Texturz Plates

These are just gorgeous Stephanie!! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us once again!! I agree with you about being ready for spring!!


Happy Stamping!!


~~~Ann~~~

1 comment:

carolm said...

cute. love the dimension you gave to it.

xox