Monday, May 7, 2012

My Digital Studio Monday


Welcome to My Digital Studio Monday!

GOOD NEWS!!! If you do not already own My Digital Studio (MDS) you can now get a "FREE" 30-day trial. Woo Hoo!!!













I hope you all have enjoyed our MDS Monday Challenges and designs.  The ladies are all so talented! I am currently working on new challenges. 

Let's continue to inspire one another to embrace the art of creating digitally and enjoy crafting from a different perspective. Visit http://www.mydigitalstudio.net/ for more inspiration or for technical support. Next week Challenges will be posted by tomorrow.  Please check back and play along!!!

If you don't have MDS and are interested in learning more about this Software please contact your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

Have a great week friends!


Brandy Cox

No comments: