Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Utah Divas International–Color Challenge #43

043_color_inspirationHello everyone – Happy Tuesday morning to you! As you know, each Tuesday we bring you a new Color Challenge at Utah Divas International! This week’s color theme is inspired by the colors in this beautiful scarf – Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink and Very Vanilla.

We invite you to play along with our challenge this week by creating your project, taking photos and posting them on your blog or another public forum, and then returning to this post to leave your link information below!

Are you ready for some inspiration from the Design Team? Here you go …

udi_43_brandy

Brandy Cox

 

udi_43_liz

Liz Miller

 

udi_43_sharon

Sharon Field

 

udi_043_gretchen (1) copy copy copy

Gretchen Barron

 

Patty Chenail

 

Okay – now it’s your turn! We can’t wait to see what you create this week! Thanks so much for stopping by Utah Divas International – we hope you’ll be back soon!

1 comment:

Stamp Magic said...

Ladies, please forgive me for not hopping by each blog this week. I'm busily stamping, punching, embossing my convention swaps, and I'm feeling the teensiest bit of panic setting in! LOL! Anyway, I wanted to take a moment to tell you all that I really love what you've done, and I appreciate that you do it every week!