Thursday, March 3, 2011

Diva Inspiration Challenge #137

Who's feeling inspired today? I don't know about you, but this week's inspiration picture sure is making me want to go get some yummy soup for lunch. :)
Not only is this picture inspiring my lunch choice, but it is also inspiring a clean and simple type of project. What can this picture inspire in you this week?

To see what my creative team came up with, just click on their name:

Carol
Jill
Ann

Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or public gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to a public gallery, be sure to put DivaIC137 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

1 comment:

Stamp Magic said...

I wanna play! Here's my take: http://mmontague.blogspot.com/2011/03/udi-inspiration-challenge-137.html