Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Great Valentine's Day gift

Check out this adorable Valentine's Day project from Stephanie Gittins!




Valentine Coupon Book

I love this fun little coupon book. It's such an inexpensive but personal gift; you can create coupons for anyone in your life! I plan on making some for my little boys with coupons like "30 minutes of Nintendo", "Make cookies with Mom", or "Trip to McDonalds". To make the covers more sturdy, I cut pieces of the cardboard that comes with every package of Designer Series Paper, and then covered both sides with cute paper. The coupon pages are perforated to tear out easily. To bind the book, I lined up all the pages and held them with a large binder clip, and then cut holes with my Crop-a-Dile.

Stamps: With All My Heart, Boho Friend Wheel (on inside pages)
Inks: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, and Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Markers. Close to Cocoa Classic Pad. Real Red cartridge.
Paper: Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper. Very Vanilla & Pretty in Pink Cardstock.
Accessories: Cutter Kit, Crop-a-dile, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Red Corduroy Buttons, Paper Piercing tool, Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Around handle.

Steph - I love it too! What a fun idea! Be sure to let us know how your Stamp Camp goes; I think the ladies will love this :)

1 comment:

carolm said...

very cute stephanie.