Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Birthday UTAH DIVAS INTERNATIONAL




Hello Friends,

A special announcement today!  Utah Divas International is 5 years old!!! It is a wonderful moment for me as I created this group as a means for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators to form friendships and share ideas.  It has grown from 6 members and the friendships that have been formed is my greatest pride :)

Pictured above is Michael and Kellie Paxton.  Michael is our only male member (and he needs some male friends.....believe me he has plenty of female ones :) Kellie is our Assistant Manager who also has plenty of friends!! This picture was taken at our annual Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City, UT.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UDI

Remember last week when I showed you the beautiful Christmas Card and challenged you to find out whose blog it was on.  Lisa Johnson, one of our very creative Divas created it.

Our winner is: "JEN STEWART" from Saratoga Springs, UT.  Way to go Jen.  We had a lot of response for this challenge.  Thank you for joining in.  I will contact you to discuss your prize Jen.  Way to go!

A big THANK YOU to all our Divas for making UDI such a wonderful group. Interested in joining us?  Please e-mail me at utahdivasinternational@gmail.com

Have a wonderful day
Max

5 comments:

Jen Stewart said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UDI!!! I am so happy to belong to such a wonderful group of friends! I have learned so much from all of you in the past year that I've been a member! Thanks everyone!
And whoo hoo! I've never won anything from a blog before :D

Elizabeth said...

WooHoo! Happy birthday, UDI! Thank you, Max, for forming the group! I have made lifetime friends here.

Big hugs!

Unknown said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY UDI!
I'm so glad to be part of this group! Thanks Max for having the vision - keep up the great work!

Amber Meadows said...

5 years - that's fantastic! Yay for UDI!! Congrats on winning the challenge Jen :)

Maria Williams :) said...

Happy Birthday Divas!! :)